Sat, Jul 30|
Private 4-Course Dinner at Brick-n-Barrel
Join the club in revisiting one the club's all time favorite event locations. We are so excited to experience this club-exclusive tasting menu during our private dinner.
Time & Location
Jul 30, 2022, 4:30 PM – 9:00 PM EDT
Brick-n-Barrel, 7 Syracuse St, Baldwinsville, NY 13027, USA
About the Event
UPDATE: All attendees are now asked to arrive at 6PM due to circumstances out of the Syracuse Eating Club's control. Thank you for your flexibility.
Join us for a Syracuse Eating Club exclusive dinner at the Brick-n-Barrel. This event is expected to fill up quickly!
This event will be showcasing a four course tasting menu with accommodations for some dietary restrictions as needed. This event is closed to the general public with an entirely unique menu, special cocktails, and entire restaurant outdoor patio just for us! The ticket pricing covers the cost of your meal. Please plan to bring payment for drinks and gratuity as they are NOT included.
First Course Choices: Pick One
- Steakhouse Wedge Salad: iceberg, pickled red onions, blue cheese, bacon, heirloom tomatoes (GF)
- Caesar Salad: baby romaine, anchovy, garlic, shallot, croutons, grand padano, shultz farms duck yolk (GF)
- Peaches and Prosciutto: fresh peach, prosciutto di parma, burrata, pine nuts, sourdough, olive oil, balsamic (GF)
Second Course Choices: Pick One
- Oaxacan Pork: pork barbacoa, masa gnocchi, black corn, picked onion, cotija (GF)
- Duck Wings: chargrilled duck wings, strawberry, rhubarb, black vinegar, habanero
- Shrimp & Grits: popcorn grits, fresh corn, chili crisp, cilantro (GF)
Third Course Choices: Pick One
- Coal Roasted Poussin: smultz roasted parsnip, carrot, onion, chimichurri (GF)
- Lobster Tortellini: lobster brodo , thyme brown butter, lobster, peas, parm
- Steak: center cut strip steak, potato pave, demi (GF)
Fourth Course: Pick One
- Chocolate Tux Cake: dark chocolate sponge, white chocolate mousse, milk chocolate mousse, ganache
- Lemon/Almond Crumble: almond and lemon short bread crumble, almond short bread crumble, raspberry filling, lemon sorbet (GF)
Capacity is 20 attendees. Each ticket is $65 for members or $70 for non-members.
Every attendees must complete the registration and purchase a ticket for both you and each of your guest. The attendance fee is $5 or completely waived for those with annual memberships. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
6PM Dinner Attendance
+$1.75 service fee
This ticket is a grants you access to dinner with the club and must be purchased in advanced. All proceeds go towards funding the eating club.
+$1.75 service fee