Wed, Aug 16|
Salt City Market
Social Series: Thai Food & Cocktails at Salt City Bar
Syracuse Eating Club is teaming up with local businesses to provide a space for downtown folks to get together, relax, and build community. Over free food and bev samples of course!
Time & Location
Aug 16, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Salt City Market, 484 S Salina St, Syracuse, NY 13202, USA
About the Event
Join us for some mixing and mingling at Salt City Bar. During the warmer months of the year, Syracuse Eating Club hosts "Socials" monthly that are free to the public--you do NOT have to be a member to attend! This is the perfect chance to learn more about the Eating Club and easily sign up for a membership. Plenty of club members will be present--feel free to ask them about their experience with the Eating Club so far.
- Mix & mingle
- Enjoy free cocktail samples by Salt City Bar
- Enjoy free food samples by Firecracker Thai Kitchen
- Soak up the summer on the outdoor patio
- Learn more about the Syracuse Eating Club
- Sign up for your membership with a 30-day free trial.
- It is 5-7pm but they are open all evening long so feel free to arrive early or late, grab some dinner, and just hang out!
The small businesses that we partner with are graciously offering free food and beverage samples while supplies last. We encourage you to hang out, mingle with some members, patronize the businesses, and unwind after a day of work. This event is open to all but you must RSVP!