Sun, Oct 01|
1833 Kitchen & Bar
4-Course Dinner at 1833 Kitchen & Bar
Join us on a scenic adventure to Aurora, NY. This restaurant is a part of the Inns of Aurora, a luxury resort sprawled across Aurora with several historical mansions converted into Inns.
Time & Location
Oct 01, 2023, 5:00 PM
1833 Kitchen & Bar, 391 Main St, Aurora, NY 13026, USA
About the Event
1833 Kitchen is serving up elevated dishes using fresh, local ingredients along with local Finger Lakes wine. They will be preparing a four-course pre-fixed menu for us to enjoy. Come along a surprise your tastebuds--and maybe even learn a bit of history! The Inns of Aurora have a fascinating history. Originally named Aurora House, the Aurora Inn was built in 1833 by Colonel E.B. Morgan, a native of Aurora and co-founder of the New York Times. By the mid-19th century, Aurora became a major stop on the Erie Canal for boats carrying agricultural products from area farmers to New York City. Henry Wells, of Wells Fargo and the founder of American Express, established Wells College there in 1868. During its colorful past, the Aurora Inn was a favored overnight destination for travelers borne by coach, canal boat, and rail.
I visited the Inns of Aurora for a weekend back in 2021 and was very impressed. The hospitality, aesthetics, and food presentation all seemed to be carefully crafted so that guests feel relaxed, at home, and pampered. I couldn't recommend it enough so I am thrilled to be taking Syracuse Eating Club to discover it for themselves.
- 4PM Join us on a private guided tour of the Inns of Aurora grounds. There are beautiful lake views and historical mansions to admire. (Optional)
- 5PM Arrive at the restaurant for mingling, pre-dinner drinks, and finding our seats in the private dining room.
- 5:30PM Dinner service will commence
- $95 per person, including tax and gratuity. Wine pairing is not included; however, it will be available for purchase during the event.
- TBA. The menu is seasonal and incorporates fresh ingredients, thus, the menu will not be finalized until late September.
- Please indicate your dietary needs in the registration form.
- They are able to accommodate almost any dietary need. Just be sure to indicate your need in the registration form.
- Mobility accommodations TBD
Consider joining us! Capacity 20
Every attendee must complete the registration and purchase a ticket for both you and each of your guests. A membership is required to RSVP to this event. Memberships allow you to RSVP for yourself and a +1. If you want to bring additional guests, you may do so for a one-time $5 fee per person.
Email email@example.com with any questions.
- Ticket type
This ticket grants you access to this even with the club and must be purchased in advanced. All proceeds go towards funding the eating club.Price$75.00
+$20.25 Tax & TipTax: +$20.25 Tax & Tip
+$2.38 service fee+$2.38 service fee