Thu, Oct 19|
4-Course Dinner at the "new" L.M Social
Join us in visiting this "new" restaurant in Downtown Syracuse. Le Melange got its start in a smaller location on Fayette and has since taken over a huge space on West Jefferson St.
Time & Location
Oct 19, 2023, 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
L.M. Social, 238 W Jefferson St, Syracuse, NY 13202, USA
About the Event
LM Social is a restaurant located in the heart of Downtown Syracuse, serving up fine Mediterranean-inspired cuisine. They prioritize setting an energetic ambiance for their diners from the moment you step in. L.M. Social is a full-service restaurant related to Le Melange, a micro-venue space downtown. We visited Le Melange last Halloween when they were operating as a restaurant, and had a lovely brunch experience. Le Melange is now strictly for private events and L.M. Social is where the restaurant magic now lives on.
They are putting together a special menu for us--come see what all the hype is about!
- 5:30PM Arrive at the restaurant for mingling, pre-dinner drinks, and finding our seats in the private dining room.
- 6PM Dinner service will commence
- $70 per person, including tax and gratuity.
Course 1 (pick one)
- Lovely Lobster: Warm whipped feta, cream cheese and sweet lobster meat, smoked table side and served with crostini
- Lobster Poutine: Warm béchamel sauce, lobster meat, and steak fries
- Cucumber Crunch: English cucumber rolled and filled with whipped feta, topped with toasted walnuts and hot honey (Vegetarian, GF)
- Brussels Salad: Artichokes and white beans topped with shaved Brussel sprouts tossed in lemon vinaigrette (GF)
Course 3 (pick one)
- Salmon Confit: Lemon and dill, served with Parmesan risotto and green beens, topped with our signature beurre blanc. (GF)
- LM Spaghetti: Artisan spaghetti noodles mixed with cherry tomato confit, lemon butter garlic sauce, topped with burrata cheese. (Vegetarian)
- Limoncello Chicken: Lightly battered, drenched in lemon beurre blanc, served over risotto with green beans
- Pappardelle: Wide pappardelle noodles folded with creamy garlic sauce, prosciutto, sage and mushrooms (contains pork)
- Seasonal dessert TBA
- They are able to accommodate many dietary needs. Be sure to indicate your need in the registration form.
- ADA compliant restrooms
Consider joining us! Capacity 40
Every attendee must complete the registration and purchase a ticket for both you and each of your guests. A membership is required to RSVP to this event. Memberships allow you to RSVP for yourself and a +1. If you want to bring additional guests, you may do so for a one-time $5 fee per person.
Email email@example.com with any questions.
This ticket grants you access to this even with the club and must be purchased in advanced. All proceeds go towards funding the eating club.$60.00Tax: +$16.80 Tax & Tip+$1.92 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out